For one of our very attractive customers, 7ocean is looking for project engineers to help and continue their journey of creating large scale simulations and digital twins for customers.
In this position, you will be a part of the project team responsible for creating simulations for large heavy lift vessels, subsea operations and full mission simulators.
Building up simulations to create digital twins of both operations and equipment.
Contribute to our inclusive, transparent and open engineering culture, keeping everybody involved a fun place to work.
The optimal background:
* Have a background in computer and/or mechanical/energy/construction/others engineering, or similar education.
* Strong engineering background and understand how systems work together.
* Have a strong analytical ability and understanding of basic engineering principles, ideally in the virtual areas of simulation, mechanics or hydrodynamics.
* Knowledge of 3D modeling file formats, concepts and techniques.
* Experience with Java, Python or C# (nice to have).
* A self-motivated, proactive, results-oriented individual who loves to learn and work in team.
In this position:
* Lots of positive, enthusiastic, and innovative colleagues.
* A competent, dynamic and flexible work environment.
* Team oriented and including approach.
* Visionary and open for changes.
* Ambitious for scaling up and growth.
Apply asap to <firstname.lastname@example.org> - Applications will be processed when received.