7ocean is looking for Engineer IT & Telecom for start asap!
Duties and responsibilities:
* Project Engineering for ICT Systems, such as: LAN, WLAN, VoIP, IPTV, etc.
* Project Engineering for Safety and Security Systems, such as: Public Address and Voice Alarm, CCTV, Nurse-call etc.
* Participate and/or deliver designs, engineering, documentation, configuration, implementation, etc.
* Coordinate deliveries/work packages by 3rd party suppliers.
* Participate and/or keep/lead meetings with clients.
* Participate and/or perform staging and Factory Acceptance Tests with clients ans Class Society.
* Aid support to Service Engineers for commissioning of systems.
* Participate and/or perform on hand-overs to clients.
* Participate and/or assist on warranty and service cases, as 3rd line Technical Support.
* Work in task groups with multiple nationalities.
* Write documentation, end-user manuals, system manuals, etc.
* Expected some travel domestic and abroad.
* Expected some overtime in hectic situations.
* Education: College/University or Vocational School within IT/Telecom. Automation can be considered.
* Accredited and relevant experience, instead of college/university or vocational schooling, can be considered.
* Language: English fluent verbally, and good written, as minimum.
* Preferred work and other experience; IT industry/business/projects within; Safety systems, Networking, Server Technology, Cisco and/or Alcatel-Lucent Networking.
* Preferably completed military service.
* Preferred experience with technology: Cisco Networking and Firewalls, Alcatel-Lucent Networking, Alcatel-Lucent VolP, FortiNet Firewalls, Bosch PA/VA Systems, Milestone VMS, etc.
* Good written and fluent verbally in English (Minimum).
* Interested in IT.
And able to:
* Work independently and within international teams.
* Learn on-the-go, and utilize knowledge in effective and tidy ways.
* Work and solve tasks in hectic work environments.
* Communicate with other people (Extrovert).
Apply asap to <firstname.lastname@example.org> - Applications will be processed when received.