For one of our very interesting customers, we are looking for candidates within several disciplines:
* Control systems
Where tasks within operations readiness and digitalization is main focus.
New operating models that can contribute to more efficient operations, for reduced emissions, cost efficiency, digitalization and improvements.
This complex projects, needs extensive experience from operations readiness, operations, digitalization and development of new operation models.
QUALIFICATIONS - Candidates with several of the following qualifications would be preferred:
* Bachelor or Master's in engineering. General operational experience can compensate for education
* IT/OT bachelor or master or other higher technical education
* Operational experience, preferably hands-on offshore operational experience, experience from other industry verticals is as well appreciated
* Subsea experience
* Experience from process/safety/electrical control systems
* Experience with operations and improvements
* Experience with change management
PERSONAL QUALITIES - People which may have several of the following would be preferred:
* Flair for seeing the totality and create robust plans and scope
* Passion and eye for new solutions to existing challenges
* Ability to work with several stakeholders and deliver in a hectic, team-oriented environment
* An eye for new technology or concepts that enhance field performance in operations
* Interest in using and further developing tailored software support systems
* Innovative mindset
* Good communication skills
* Safety and quality-oriented mindset, including low-carbon and low-cost focus
* Drive to deliver high impact solutions
Applications will be processed when received.