7ocean are looking for several Electrical Engineers within Shipbuilding for highly interesting newbuilding projects within the maritime industry. The positions is located in Norway. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a big maritime cluster.
- Make necessary electrical engineering and documentation of vessels.
- Provide vendor information.
- Verification of technical data from various suppliers.
- Solve technical challenges in the team.
- Validate the electrical systems requirements is captured in the design requirements documentation.
- Support meetings for design reviews internally and externally.
AutoCAD, Cadet Elsa, MS Office
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or similar
- English, written and oral is a high demand
Preferred additional skills would be having experience/familiar with
- Power distribution
- Load Balance
- Lightning calculation
- Electrical motors
- Fire alarm systems
- Segretation requirements due to redundancy/safety/DP
- Class Society rules regarding electrical installation and systems
- Automation systems
- Cable routing
Please note, we are also looking for engineers which are familiar with Navy standards in addition.
- Good communication and motivation.
- Independent and accurate.
- Highly cooperative.
7ocean People offer
- Permanent employment.
- Competitive terms and conditions.
- Interesting and challenging assignments as consultant.
- Personal and professional development.
- Good opportunities as consultant through a big network of clients.