7ocean is looking for Automation Engineers Shipselectro for start asap!
Passion for new challenges and focus on improvements every day.
• Drawing, planning and calculations.
• Development of automation systems for the maritime sector.
• Renew our systems, and develop the solutions of the future.
• Work both with overall systems and development of detailed subsystems.
• Requirements specification and technical documentation.
• Testing and commissioning of developed systems.
• Commissioning at customers.
• Service and updates for customers.
• Technical education from university.
• Relevant experience preferred.
• Practical experience in Electrical and Automation from ship installations.
• Experience from drawing with Eplan and Autocad or similar.
• Experience from PLC and HMI programming.
• Knowledge of frequency converters and motor drives.
• Knowledge within hybrid systems as LNG/LPG and battery packages.
• Good communication skills in English language.
• Structured and good implementation skills.
• Good collaboration skills, creative and positive.
Apply asap to <firstname.lastname@example.org> - Applications will be processed when received.