7ocean are delighted to inform about our cooperation agreement and services from Kymar in Norway
KYMAR - "Keeps Your MAchinery Running" - A certified ABB "authorized value provider".
The company has today 40 employees in total, with sales offices and workshop in Moss, Trondheim, Stavanger and Bergen. The foundation of Kymar is based on this workshops and sales offices, which have great flexibility and proximity to customers, and can mobilize quickly in the event of an unexpected downtime any place where needed for the customers.
Our employees, to focus on giving all customers good advice and solutions in an industry where quality and ability to deliver on time is important. At Kymar you meet people with high competence who provide valuable advice. This does not only apply in choosing the right motor or freequency converter, but we can also help you to decide if you should buy equipment or rather repair the old one. We always focus on the customer and want to be a versatile problem solver with a high level of service. Kymar's quality policy applies to all levels of the company.
Today we are a leader in condition control, Ex. inspection, service, maintenance of electromechanical equipment for land-based industry, marine and for rigs and plants associated with the oil and gas industry. We have full equipment for most repairs and overhauls. A large part of our business is the sale of new products and we have a wide range of engines in stock.
We are constantly working on environmental, health and safety improvement work for all our products, businesses, systems and services.
Hydropower - Railway - Industry - Marine - Oil and gas - Fisheries and aquaculture - Food.
* Workshop services - Troubleshooting, overhaul and service, mechanical service, balancing, winding, adjustments, painting (incl. Norsok), performance tests, etc.
* Field service - Bearing changeover, overhaul, balancing, laser creation, engine installation, ex-inspection, project management, etc.
* Condition control - Mechanical and electrical, experience shows that with a fixed program can increase service intervals, reduce downtime and save costs.
* Technical advice - 24/7 service based on long experience and highly competent staff, a knowledge company that provides advice and guidance.
* Inspection of EX equipment - Complete ex-inspection on motors, cabinets, switches, etc can be carried out at the customersplace for effective inspection and approval for the customers.
* Maritime & marine electrical - Support of generators, trusts, etc and associated operating systems. As example barges, well boats, etc to the aquaculture industry can be mentioned.
* Electric motor hotel - All responsibility for storing the customers motors, where control is carried out in advance, database with web interface, storage with inhouse temperatures, motor to be rotated 6 times/year, etc and ready at any time for operation!