Engineer with shipbuilding experience from shipyard and design offices.
• Basic design knowledge.
• Detail design knowledge - from database to modelling and production drawing.
• Everyday involvement with production and modelling in decisions how to make best solutions
• Coordination job between parties.
• Worked on PSV, LNG, Fisshing vessel, Cruise, Ferry, Asphalt carrier, Bulk carrier, etc.
• Also worked on COLOR LINE HYBRID (ship of the year) as coordinator, as well as senior piping engineer on Hurtigruten conversion projects to LNG for a fleet of vessels.
Interested to develop himself and learn further. Based on his experience, he has the ability
to adopt and evaluate projects in all stages, also specific details. He would be a good choice
for companies who look for a person that can be reliable and open for new things.
Software knowledge within: AutoCad 2D, 3D, MathCad, FORAN, Catia, Office package programs, MDM, Lotus Notes, Team Centre, Navisworks, some small specialised programs for shipbuilding industries.