7ocean People is looking for Technical Coordinators for Shipyard. The positions is for our clients with Norwegian yards in Norway.
Technical coordinator is the project's top technical manager. The candidate is responsible for following up the technical case processing and progress during the shipbuilding process. For this project will it be following tasks:
- Responsible for setting up technical plan with technical manager and planner.
- Responsible for setting up technical details plan with technical manager and planner.
- Create drawing lists, equipment lists and component lists and make sure they are updated at any time.
- Make sure that all documentation from designer arrives at the agreed time and distribution of this to the right people in the project.
- Responsible for preparing requirements lists, specifications and other technical documentation for the purchasing department.
- Responsible for quality control in respect of the yard quality system for all drawings and documents in the project.
Requirements for the candidate
- Experience: Project Management, Mairitme Engineering & Shipbuilding Experience
- Education: Bsc/Msc level
- Language skills: Good English oral and written
- General good computer skills
- AutoCad and knowledge of 3D is an advantage
- Good communication and motivation.
- Close cooperation with production and project requires good cooperation skills
- Systematic and Structured
- Solution oriented
7Ocean People offers
- Permanent employment.
- Competitive terms and conditions.
- Interesting and challenging assignment as a consultant.
- Personal and professional development.
- Good tasks as a consultant through a large network of clients.