Project Manager Ship Hull for shipyard in Norway and Ship Hull from other contries.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
* Responsible for hull delivery from abroad, with close cooperation with sales, projects, purchasing, finance and technical department.
* Ensure that the hull is delivered on time, with the agreed scope and quality.
* Responsible for contract preliminaries and final settlement.
* Follow up on plans and report to the project leader.
* Ongoing communication with the hull yard and at the same time be a driving force to develop a good collaboration.
* The right candidate will also be given personnel responsibility for the Site team, with follow-up, preparation of shifts and responsibility for staffing.
* Relevant technical education
* Experience from similar tasks
* Leadership experience
* Good English skills required, and Norwegian preferred
* Diplomatic and with good collaboration skills
Note: Applications will be evaluated when received.