7ocean are looking for a NonDestructiveTesting (NDT) Data Analyst (UT PE/TOFD).
The customeris a highly interesting technology company specialized in tethered inspection of pipelines in oil&gas industries and more, where data will be received from inspections performed on- and off-shore in an international market.
The NDT Data Analyst will provide an exceptional customer service while receiving tethered inspection data, checking for quality and quantity, process and analyze inspection data and creating reports. All works will be performed in accordance with company procedures and specifications.
Related information will be used by the Customer make the best use of their valuable assets in terms of safety & compliance, lifetime and performance.
Interested candidates not necessarily require work experience in pipeline inspection data evaluation, but should have a strong interest and ability to handle, process and analyze data as well as to conduct technical reporting. The customer will provide associated training securing requirements for tethered inspection data analysis and reporting will be achieved.
• Review and check of onsite reports for data quality
• Preparation of all project relevant information, e.g. historical inspection data
• Data preparation and processing; compile line information
• Inspection data correlation; Distance adaptation between different measurement systems/ inspections
• Tethered inspection data assessment
• UT Data Analysis (standard & non-standard)
• Feature categorization, evaluation and sizing
• Application of anomaly interaction rules
• Summary of all analysis data and information
• Preparation of Final Inspection Reports
• Report findings to Customer (together with Project Manager)
• Incorporation of changes in the report after feedback collection
• Maintain personal skills/certifications, and complete additional training as required
• Additional related duties as assigned
• Middle Technical School or higher (preferable Bachelor)
• Good knowledge in the field of NDT methods and the inspection profession in general
• Certification in the methods of UT and TOFD (min level 2)
• Previous Pipeline Inspection Data Analysis experience or any other kind of technical Data Analysis is an asset
• Excellent interpersonal skills – ability to work well within a team
• Strong analytical and interpretive skills
• Advanced English communication skills (written and verbal) are required – ability to receive and communicate technical information accurately and timely
• Strong computer and software skills
• Strong attention to detail, ability to work on a computer for extended periods of time
• Ability to pass a color blindness test
• Highly motivated to contribute to the evaluation department team goals and able to work independently
• Demonstrate positive QHSE attitude
• Work independently, as well as within a team, in a fast paced, customer service driven environment
• Ability to collaborate with colleagues, suppliers and customer representatives
• Ability to work accurate and to carry out in accordance to plans
- Very good computer skills in general
- Experience from actual software
- Good communication and motivation.
- Close cooperation with production and project requires good cooperation skills
- Systematic and structured
- Solution oriented
Competitive terms and conditions.
Interesting and challenging assignment as a consultant.
Personal and professional development.
Good tasks as a consultant through a large network of clients.
Candidates will be evaluated when apply are received!