7ocean is looking for a Maritime Engineer - Ship Interior for a vendor in Norway.
- Drawing of Ship Interior
- Cooperate with sales, project and purchasing team
- Coordinate technical process within project
Requirements for the candidate:
- Experience: Ship consultant- and/or Maritime experience, Project Management
- Education: Bsc/Msc level
- Language skills: Good English oral and written, command of Norwegian preferred
- General good computer skills
- AutoCad is mandatory and knowledge of 3D is an advantage
- Good communication and motivation.
- Close cooperation with production and project requires good cooperation skills
- Analytic, systematic and structured
- Solution oriented
Competitive terms and conditions.
Interesting and challenging assignment as a consultant.
Personal and professional development.
Good tasks as a consultant through a large network of clients.
For more information about the position, contact Mareno K Nakken at firstname.lastname@example.org or +47 958 68 146.
*The positions will be settled as soon as possible and the deadline for application is 12th April 2019