· Perform class and statutory surveys on ships under construction
· Perform class and statutory surveys on ships in service
· Perform material and equipment certification surveys
· Provide technical support to clients when requested
· Perform surveys on LNG Mark III containment system - Experience required
* Education: Marine Engineer, Mechanical engineer, Naval Architect or similar.
* Relevant experience with LNG containment systems production might compensate for education.
* Experience: relevant experience of at least 5 years is required.
* Prior experience as a field surveyor in an IACS Classification society, shipyard supervisor, ship engineering officer or LNG containment system commissioning engineer is a must
* Language: Proficiency in English is required
Actual candidate profile:
· Good communication skills
· Able to work independently and in a team
· Flexible to travel and work outside normal business hours and also on weekends
Some travelling in connection with training and later with missions in Norway and occasionally abroad must be expected.
Candidates will be evaluated when apply are received!