The preferred candidate should have strong technical background, related to the maritime if possible.
Experienced purchasers without technical background are also welcome to apply.
Duties and responsibilities
* Procurement within defined schedule and budget
* Manage and negotiate contractual Terms & Conditions
* Support Sales Department during the bid phase
* Monitor market trends, analysis of the expected volumes and possible commercial agreements
* Manage suppliers throughout project lifecycles
* Evaluate existing and new suppliers
* Analyze KPIs within the category (comparisons vs benchmark)
* Update ERP system, supplier information and prices
* Report performances achieved compared to received budget
* Authorization of category invoices according to routines in department
* Higher education within technical, financial or logistics
* Relevant experience can replace the education requirement
* Experience in managing Suppliers and/or customers
* Experience with ERP systems
* Fluent skills in English is a requirement, Norwegian preferred
* Good negotiation skills and commercial understanding
* Targeted and proactive
* Good cooperation and communication skills
* Structured with good analytical skills
ASAP - Applications are processed when received.